Friday, April 10, 2009

Okay, I'm back...

Well, I was really enjoying this whole thing, but I kept feeling like I was just typing this stuff to myself, ya know? So, one evening, I just pulled the Blog off and thought that I would keep praying about where God wanted me. Anyway, seriously, that night I received an email asking about the blog. I just laughed. I just answered the question in an email and thought that really that is what I had been doing anyway, so it wouldn't change anything. But, since then I keep getting asked about it...so I am just going to put it back up--'cause at least I know that people were reading it enough to notice it was gone! ;) So, it is back!

Please post questions if you have any...it keeps me from having to make them up all the time!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting it back up! I do look at it, a lot actually, so I really appreciate you being there when I need something. I will try to comment more and ask more questions! :)
    Don't ever think that you are just doing this for you...it is a valuable resource for so many moms, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked for it while you had it down, too. Since I don't have kids yet, I don't look often, but in a month I'll be your biggest fan :)

    ReplyDelete